Thursday, May 28, 2015

Eventful Weekends!

Hi friends!

Couple of weeks ago Ms. Numa invited me to join her with the officers to an ADTS ( this is a dance/drill team organization we competed in) staff training were we would learn dances and then record them for summer dance camp DVDs. The only problem was that it was the same day as our prom. But since we are such dedicated dancers :)) , we went all the way to Salado, which is like 3 hours away from North Richland Hills. We arrived Friday late afternoon and we practiced until late night, then the next day in the morning we recorded and then got in the car and headed straight to NRH. 

Lisa and I at the ADTS training :) <3

We danced a lot and it was really fun! But also tiring! So we all cuddled up and slept almost the whole ride.
Lisa was knocked out :)))!
And of course we needed a group selfie:)) As y'all can see, we needed some hardcore beautifying and we had like 3 hours to get ready for prom... It was pretty tough=))


After we finally go home and took a shower, I had to hurry to get to my make up appointment. It took forever... I was stressing out because I thought that I am not going to have enough time to do my hair, but the lady who did my make up, real quick gave me some cute beach waves :D She was my hero! I was running out of time! Prom started at 7 o'clock, and I had to be at my friends house at 6! I barely got home at 5:30. Somehow I was ready in time... but I'm telling you it was a rush... It was really stressful.

And then whenever I got to chill and relax a little bit, I realized that I left our tickets at home...So my host mom had to bring them up to me while we were still taking pictures.
But after that, I had the best time!

Since PJ became a really good friend of mine, he was my date to prom too! We had an awesome time and he was a great date :)

 Limo game on point :)) ;)


Pictures...pictures...pictures! <3

I am really happy that at last I went to prom! It was awesome! Huge fun, but I wish it would have lasted longer :(

                                             ***

I was still pretty tired... But on Sunday we went to church. This was my first time at an American church, and it was a great experience. It is so much different than at home, it's literally like a concert and the building itself is like a big movie theater or something. They have a coffee shop, library, store and a little kids care in there. Although it was so different, I really enjoyed it. And it was a bonus that it was short too, not like at home where it takes like 3 hours, here it took like an hour.

My little Cassie<3333

                                              ***

After church we went to Senior Tea, which is like a farewell for the seniors and the old team.
It was really sad... My Dixie Belle carrier was officially over. I wish I could be a part of it a little bit longer :(

           OUR LAST TEAM PICTURE </3 :(


My lovely Melynn <3 I will miss her so much!

Last one with these two amazing directors <3

 Kazandra <333
Libs <333


I cried my eyes out ... :(
I will miss my Ale <333

             So now I am officially done... "I am out" 

                                                 ***

Cuddling with my baby Carisa <3

We went to the movies for the last time with Jassmine and Cassie to watch Pitch Perfect 2. 
It was fun<33 Oh, I will miss them a lot :(

                                                ***

Saying goodbye to our seniors in dance class!:)

Chayenne <3
Gabby <3



And then to our little boy who is going to the navy :(
I'll miss him, Bye Kameron! :(

And the last squad pictures </3 :(


                                                  ***
  
We went to Six Flags with the new team. Although I am not part of the team anymore :p
After Six Flags we had a sleepover in the dance room :d
It was fun to be with my team and have fun for the last time :(

Dancers be like .... let's just do tilt right here, right now =))

It started raining in the morning but later it stopped, but then after lunch it got really bad!! We got soaking wet! But I think we just had more fun :d we were so wet we didn't even care anymore :p 

Let's strike and American pose =))

                                       ***


That's it for now. Love you all <3<3 - B.


No comments:

Post a Comment