Thursday, August 21, 2014

Arrived to TX,Dallas! :D


Hey guys! Well this is so hard.. yesterday I started my journey from Budapest.. It was extreamly hard to say goodbye to Mom,Dad, my little sister and my love! Before the departure I had a little bit of trouble with my baggage:D Instead of 23 kg it was 33 kg:)))) well i was shocked.. I didn't want to pay 100€ so I started unpacking:))) It was really stressful but also funny:p after my baggage was ready and my check in was done , the hardest part was next..to say goodbye! I was crying nonstop... my family and my love were crying ... while standing in the line I was alway searching their faces... it was so so so hard to let them go... I am still crying when I think of them.. I hope that soon it will be better!My flight was alright but so long...
I made a new friend! Lilla,who is from Budapest and she also came to Dallas for a year as an exchange student! She was really nice , and I felt much better that I wasn't all alone and we could help eachother :)

My new "family" is really nice! Their home is beautiful!! My room is so awesome!!
 Today we might go shopping or something like that and later me and Sebastian ( my "brother" from Switzerland) will go to the school because he has tennis training and I'll go with him:D Monday will be our first schoolday! So I'll write soon about it:D

Lots of love, B.!

1 comment: