Sunday, August 10, 2014

Road To The Sunshine State


Well guys, I gotta tell you, my journey to FL, wasn't the funniest.
 I had to change my flight twice!



 Okay, we knew that from the start, but still, I was a bit nervous about it.

Reading and waiting for the plane in Charlotte.

And then what happened? My last flight, from Charlotte, NC to Jacksonville got canceled.


FLIGHT CANCELED!



And I was like 'What?'
Omg! They kept delaying it, and then, at 10.30 PM, Oops, sorry guys. 
So I spent my first night in the USA at the airport, sleeping on a COT (seriously).

This is where we slept!

Awesome, I can recommend it to everyone. 
Just kidding, don't even think about trying it, my calves were hurting, like... So, yeah. 
We (2 American, 1 British kid) got up around 5 AM, 
and waited for the plane(morning flight) to depart at 7.50.

How my dear Host Family was waiting for me.


Luckily, when I got to Jacksonville, my host family was waiting for me, and I can't even describe the RELIEF I felt, when I saw them. 
Geez... So that's it. 
Everything is just great.


cy, guys,

            -R!:)


1 comment:

  1. At least you made it....make it the experience of a lifetime and never look back!

    ReplyDelete